10th session of
Korea's Best Startup Conference!
GSC in HUB
Global Startup Conference, the most well-known startup event in Korea hosted twice a year by VentureSquare, remarks the 10th anniversary this year.
The spring event of this year is held especially in Seoul Startup Hub.
Throughout this event, we are going to diagnose the industries related to the Blockchain which is currently attracting worldwide attention, providing the chance to understand what does Blockchain business mean for startups and how startups can take advantage from this technology.
While many people are only interested in Crypto currency, the technical implication of Blockchain have had significant impact on existing startup ecosystem.
Particularly, for the central and local government, this Blockchain technology is attracting great attention as a new dimension of community technology which will make great roles of carrying out meaningful experiments such as distribution of energy and sharing resources.
There are so many other reasons why we should pay attention to the new theme of Blockchain, which stands out as the fourth industrial revolution, in the rapid changes of Global startup ecosystem.
Please get insight into the future of Blockchain and startup from Global Blockchain leaders, experts at home and abroad.
Myung seungeun / CEO, VentureSquare
View each of the world’s Blockchain innovation cases divided by the themes
Share information of Global Blockchain innovation case
Registration page is closed
Those who didn't register in advance, can participate through on-site registration. On-site registration will be set at 10:00 am. Seoul Startup HUB /10F (No entry fee)
(We offer souvenirs on a first-come first-served basis among pre-registered participants.)
Morning SessionThe schedule may be subject to change, depending on the circumstances
Afternoon SessionThe schedule may be subject to change, depending on the circumstances
- Comparison of Global Blockchain policy, regulatory and ecosystem of investment
- Current trends and problems of Blockchain startups with ICO
- Direction of Blockchain technology and its grafting possibility to business
- The inventive step, universality, and risk of block chain technology
- Policy Proposal for Blockchain in Korea
■ Online registration
– You can register in online until 13th June 17:00 * Those who register in advance will receive souvenirs. (First come, first served)
– Please enter your name and other information correctly. If not, staffs may have some difficulties in giving your name tag and gifts.
■ Registration Confirmation – A confirmation mail will be sent after registration.
■ On-site Registration
– Reception desk will be placed on 1oF, floor at 10:00 a.m.
II. Event and session information
■ Translation– We offer Interpretation.
■ Video and Broadcasting
– No video or Broadcasting is available for this event.
■ Sharing presentation materials
– Speakers presentation materials will be shared after the event.
■ If you arrive later than the start time – You can attend the program. However, there may be difficulties in seating.
■ Lunch – Lunch is not served.
■ Parking – No parking assistance. We recommend using public transportation.
Seoul Startup Hub (21 Baekbeom-ro 31-gil, Mapo-gu)
→ 10-minute walk from Gongdeok Station Exit 2
By Car- 21 Baekbeom-ro 31-gil, Mapo-gu
– It will likely be nearly impossible to park your vehicle on the day of the event, so we advise that you use public transit instead.
By Bus (get off at the Gongdeok Station Exit 2 Bus Stop)\
– Village Bus: Mapo 10
– City Bus: 110A, 173, 604, 740, 7016, or 7613
– Get off at Gongdeok Station from Line 5, Line 6, Gyeongui-Jungang Line, or the Airport Express (AREX), and walk 5 minutes from Exit 2.